PUZZLE OF THE MONTH
a new online puzzle each month to play with energy through the artworks of energy artist, nicholas roerich
Each month, we’ll post a new online puzzle of a painting by the artist, Nicholas Roerich. Doing online puzzles by an artist aware of the world of energy is a fun way of playing with energy and becoming more aware of the energy in you and around you.
ABOUT NICHOLAS ROERICH
Nicholas Roerich was born 1874 in St. Petersburg, Russia. His family had a country estate called “Isvara” about 55 miles to the southwest, where they spent a lot of time.
A YOUNG ARTIST EMERGES
BECOMING WISE TO ENERGY
BUILDING UNDERSTANDING THROUGH BEAUTY
A CHAMPION OF PEACE
A PACT FOR PEACE IS SIGNED AT THE WHITE HOUSE
A HERO FOR ONE HUMANITY
- the book, Nicholas & Helena Roerich: The Spiritual Journey of Two Great Artists and Peacemakers, by Ruth A. Drayer, Wheaton, Illinois: Quest Books, 2003
- the Nicholas Roerich Museum in New York City
- various online photo sites
- intuitive perception by the stewards of I Love Energy
Here are some technical tips for doing the puzzle:
At the bottom left of the puzzle screen, you will see some icons. Starting from the left:
- The first icon – a photo – shows you a picture of what the puzzle will look like when it’s finished.
- The second icon – a ghost – puts a version of the image onto your puzzle board so that you can build the puzzle over the image. This makes it a little easier.
- The third icon – a square made up of smaller squares – lets you arrange or mix up the puzzle pieces.
- The fourth icon – a gear – lets you change the background color of your puzzle board by clicking the background link and lets you restart the puzzle by clicking the restart link.
At the far bottom right of the puzzle screen, you can click the upward arrow icon to make your puzzle full screen.